A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Lighvani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Lighvani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lighvani graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Lighvani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Arash Lighvani MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Andre A. Lighvani practice?
- Dr. Andre Lighvani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Lighvani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.