A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Matthews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Matthews is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matthews
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Matthews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Matthews graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Matthews has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Charles Matthews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre C. Matthews practice?
- Dr. Andre Matthews has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Matthews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Surgeons.