Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre Minor
Dr. Andre Minor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southport, NC, with another office in Southport, NC. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Minor is affiliated with Dosher Memorial Hospital and J Arthur Dosher Memorial Hospital. Dr. Minor has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre Minor has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andre Minor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southport, NC.
Dr. Frederick Meine III
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Southport, NC 0.03 mi12
Dr. Timothy Winslow
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Southport, NC 0.03 mi31
Dr. Gary Welliver
Orthopedic Surgery, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Southport, NC 0.06 mi34