A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Minuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Minuth graduated from Universitaet Des Saarlandes/Saarbruecken, Homburg.
Dr. Minuth has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Nicolai Wilhelm Minuth MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andre N. Minuth practice?
- Dr. Andre Minuth has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andre Minuth practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists and Fresno Nephrologists.