inactive

Andre H Montazem DDS Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

February 24th, 2013
Simply AMAZING!!!!
I just want to start by saying that the idea of having my wisdom teeth pull out was terrifying. Once, Dr. Montazem sat down with me and explained the procedure in detail, I felt relieved and comfortable. He just has the ease to make his patients feel safe. Technically speaking, he has the education, training, knowledge, experience, skills and much more to be a good Doctor. However, what I think makes him an over the top Doctor is his kindness and careness for his patients. I will go back to see him a million times if I needed to with no hesitation. I highly recommend Dr. Montazem to anyone who needs an EXCELLENT Doctor.

February 19th, 2013
gifted , caring and very knowledgable
He explain the procedure and the effect after the surgery . He waits for the patient to understand the procedure and the after effect , before performing the surgery. He also calls back to check his patient. I have never wrote a review before. But I feel like writing now because he is the best. Not all doctors are doctors because they have the medical . Caring , informing the patient and making the patient feel comfortable, explaining the procedure and the out come is very important. I highly recommend Dr. Montazem !!!!

November 9th, 2011
Dr. Montazem is an excellent doctor who pays attention to his patient pre-surgery and post-surgery. He is wonderful with follow-ups and takes time to address the patients' concerns. His surgical technique is wonderful as well. People barely notice my scar.

November 2nd, 2009
Awesome surgeon.

May 13th, 2009
Joe Santiago Cunsultant Of Global Security @ Cyrus Capitol.com
Dr. Montazem is the Best Doctor I On The Planet. I Highly Recomend himHe is truely a Gifted Doctor.