Dr. Andre Montazem Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre Montazem?

February 24th, 2017

A wonderful experience

My 6yr old son had a tooth pulled by dr Montazem. He made my son feel so comfortable that he was not scared at all! After it was all over, my son said mom "i love going to the dentist!".. Mind you he never had a tooth pulled. His second time at the dentist. Dr montazem even called us that night to check on my son. All i can say is i wish all doctors were like him. Even his staff were Great..i recommend him to everyone...he is truly amazing..

February 24th, 2013

Simply AMAZING!!!!

I just want to start by saying that the idea of having my wisdom teeth pull out was terrifying. Once, Dr. Montazem sat down with me and explained the procedure in detail, I felt relieved and comfortable. He just has the ease to make his patients feel safe. Technically speaking, he has the education, training, knowledge, experience, skills and much more to be a good Doctor. However, what I think makes him an over the top Doctor is his kindness and careness for his patients. I will go back to see him a million times if I needed to with no hesitation. I highly recommend Dr. Montazem to anyone who needs an EXCELLENT Doctor.

February 19th, 2013

gifted , caring and very knowledgable

He explain the procedure and the effect after the surgery . He waits for the patient to understand the procedure and the after effect , before performing the surgery. He also calls back to check his patient. I have never wrote a review before. But I feel like writing now because he is the best. Not all doctors are doctors because they have the medical . Caring , informing the patient and making the patient feel comfortable, explaining the procedure and the out come is very important. I highly recommend Dr. Montazem !!!!

November 9th, 2011

Dr. Montazem is an excellent doctor who pays attention to his patient pre-surgery and post-surgery. He is wonderful with follow-ups and takes time to address the patients' concerns. His surgical technique is wonderful as well. People barely notice my scar.

November 3rd, 2009

Awesome surgeon.

May 13th, 2009

Joe Santiago Cunsultant Of Global Security @ Cyrus Capitol.com

Dr. Montazem is the Best Doctor I On The Planet. I Highly Recomend himHe is truely a Gifted Doctor.

October 11th, 2017