A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Nolewajka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Nolewajka is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Nolewajka, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nolewajka graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London.
Dr. Nolewajka has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Edward Mercy Medical Center
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center - Ft. Smith, AR
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre J Nolewajka MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andre J. Nolewajka practice?
- Dr. Andre Nolewajka has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Nolewajka practices Internal Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists.