A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Nunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Nunn, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Nunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andre Nunn practice?
Dr. Andre Nunn practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.