A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Nunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Nunn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nunn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nunn Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Nunn, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nunn graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Nunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre R Nunn FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre R. Nunn practice?
- Dr. Andre Nunn has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Nunn practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.