A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ANDRE PAGLIARO:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ANDRE PAGLIARO is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ANDRE PAGLIARO, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. PAGLIARO graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. PAGLIARO has 12 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. PAGLIARO accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. ANDRE J. PAGLIARO practice?
Dr. ANDRE PAGLIARO practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Surgery, Trauma Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See Pennington Orthopedic Surgeons, Pennington Surgeons, Pennington Family Physicians, and Pennington Sports Medicine Doctors.