A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Pagliaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Pagliaro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pagliaro
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pagliaro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Pagliaro, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Pagliaro graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pagliaro has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre J Pagliaro MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andre J. Pagliaro practice?
- Dr. Andre Pagliaro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Pagliaro practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.