A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Panagos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Panagos, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panagos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panagos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Panagos, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Guided Tissue Regeneration (GTR)
- Hip Disorders
- Interventional Radiography
- Knee Disorders
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Panagos graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Panagos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Panagos MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Diagnostic Ultrasound.
- Where does Dr. Andre Panagos practice?
- Dr. Andre Panagos has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Panagos practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Diagnostic Ultrasound near New York, NY.
See New York Physiatrists, New York Sports Medicine Doctors, New York Pain Management Doctors, and New York Radiologists.