Dr. Andre Panagos, MD
Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Angela on May 22nd, 2016

Dr. Panagos is thorough and passionate about his profession. He is an excellent doctor and I'm grateful I found him.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Double Deuce on Sep 17th, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Panagos for many years now, I am chronically I'll and he has been an intercal part of my rehabilitation. He has a very unique approach to medicine, he treats the patient not just the underlying issue, he has a holistic background and truly believes that you have to keep moving to keep moving. He has taught me that garbage in, garbage out meaning that you have to eat healthy for your body to help in the healing process. He's experienced in acupuncture and try's to treat the symptoms with minimally invasive procedures and/or therapies. A pain management doctor who actually tries to treat patients without the use of pain medicine because he knows pain meds are not the answer to pain management.

Best Ortho around show details Best Ortho around
by JMF on Jul 30th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Panagos for several years. Both my knees are shot and he has been helping with the pain. He has several new procedures to avoid surgery which is great. He truly knows what he is talking about and thinks outside the box. I have total faith in him and have recommended him to everyone I know. He is a great doctor.

by Dr. Panagos' real patient on Apr 14th, 2015

He is the most kind, thorough, considerate, intelligent doc!!!

Superb experience show details Superb experience
Feb 21st, 2015

Amazing first visit. I was blown away by his observations which were so far beyond any doctor I have been to see. Amazing bedside manner. Out of box thinker. I feel optimistic and hopeful to have found Dr. Pangalos. I feel in great hands

Dream Doc show details Dream Doc
by Christina M. on May 31st, 2013

To call Dr. Panagos exceptional seems to be a dramatic understatement. Brilliant, realistic, and possessing a bedside manner that is bar none: Dr. Panagos held my hand through a series of epidurals due to a herniated disk. His skill for pain management was able to buoy me through a difficult international job and upon my return, he talked me through the decision to have surgery. Never was I rushed through any of my numerous appointment, but rather, every question was answered with attention and kindness. I would refer anyone to Dr. Panagos with a vote of confidence and with my warmest regards!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Oct 16th, 2012

I had been to 2 other Physiatrists before Dr Panagos. He truly listens, is patient, does not rush you and answers you questions/concerns. I recommend Dr Panagos without hesitation.

Knowledgeable caring show details Knowledgeable caring
Apr 20th, 2011

Thorough kind excellent bedside manner

A doctor who will listen to you show details A doctor who will listen to you
by happy cervical disk hernian on Aug 24th, 2010

I thought he was one of the most pleasant doctors I have met in recent years. The receptionist man was very polite. The whole experience was something I did not expect in NYC. I would definitely recommend Dr. Panagos to family and friends.

Mar 17th, 2009

Dr. Panagos is a phenomenal physician.