Dr. Andre Panagos MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation New York, NY

4.7

May 22nd, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Panagos is thorough and passionate about his profession. He is an excellent doctor and I'm grateful I found him.

September 17th, 2015
Exceptional
I've been seeing Dr. Panagos for many years now, I am chronically I'll and he has been an intercal part of my rehabilitation. He has a very unique approach to medicine, he treats the patient not just the underlying issue, he has a holistic background and truly believes that you have to keep moving to keep moving. He has taught me that garbage in, garbage out meaning that you have to eat healthy for your body to help in the healing process. He's experienced in acupuncture and try's to treat the symptoms with minimally invasive procedures and/or therapies. A pain management doctor who actually tries to treat patients without the use of pain medicine because he knows pain meds are not the answer to pain management.

July 30th, 2015
Best Ortho around
I have been seeing Dr. Panagos for several years. Both my knees are shot and he has been helping with the pain. He has several new procedures to avoid surgery which is great. He truly knows what he is talking about and thinks outside the box. I have total faith in him and have recommended him to everyone I know. He is a great doctor.

April 14th, 2015
He is the most kind, thorough, considerate, intelligent doc!!!

February 21st, 2015
Superb experience
Amazing first visit. I was blown away by his observations which were so far beyond any doctor I have been to see. Amazing bedside manner. Out of box thinker. I feel optimistic and hopeful to have found Dr. Pangalos. I feel in great hands

May 31st, 2013
Dream Doc
To call Dr. Panagos exceptional seems to be a dramatic understatement. Brilliant, realistic, and possessing a bedside manner that is bar none: Dr. Panagos held my hand through a series of epidurals due to a herniated disk. His skill for pain management was able to buoy me through a difficult international job and upon my return, he talked me through the decision to have surgery. Never was I rushed through any of my numerous appointment, but rather, every question was answered with attention and kindness. I would refer anyone to Dr. Panagos with a vote of confidence and with my warmest regards!

October 16th, 2012
Wonderful
I had been to 2 other Physiatrists before Dr Panagos. He truly listens, is patient, does not rush you and answers you questions/concerns. I recommend Dr Panagos without hesitation.

April 20th, 2011
Knowledgeable caring
Thorough kind excellent bedside manner

August 24th, 2010
A doctor who will listen to you
I thought he was one of the most pleasant doctors I have met in recent years. The receptionist man was very polite. The whole experience was something I did not expect in NYC. I would definitely recommend Dr. Panagos to family and friends.

March 17th, 2009
Dr. Panagos is a phenomenal physician.