Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine

Dream Doc show details Dream Doc
by Christina M. on May 31st, 2013

To call Dr. Panagos exceptional seems to be a dramatic understatement. Brilliant, realistic, and possessing a bedside manner that is bar none: Dr. Panagos held my hand through a series of epidurals due to a herniated disk. His skill for pain management was able to buoy me through a difficult international job and upon my return, he talked me through the decision to have surgery. Never was I rushed through any of my numerous appointment, but rather, every question was answered with attention and kindness. I would refer anyone to Dr. Panagos with a vote of confidence and with my warmest regards!

Wonderful show details Wonderful
Oct 16th, 2012

I had been to 2 other Physiatrists before Dr Panagos. He truly listens, is patient, does not rush you and answers you questions/concerns. I recommend Dr Panagos without hesitation.

Best Doctor rating show details Best Doctor rating
Dec 24th, 2011

Dr. Panagos took extreme care for my condition on many occasions. He was also instrumental in enabling me too make a trip to France for our Daughters birthday. I was in excruciating back pain and he gave me the formula to be able to sustain myself for a week during that time. He did all of this OUTSIDE of his office time, from his home during the evening. That is my kind of a caring Doctor. O. Yelin

Knowledgeable caring show details Knowledgeable caring
Apr 20th, 2011

Thorough kind excellent bedside manner

A doctor who will listen to you show details A doctor who will listen to you
by happy cervical disk hernian on Aug 24th, 2010

I thought he was one of the most pleasant doctors I have met in recent years. The receptionist man was very polite. The whole experience was something I did not expect in NYC. I would definitely recommend Dr. Panagos to family and friends.

Mar 17th, 2009

Dr. Panagos is a phenomenal physician.