Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine

|  Dream Doc  |  show details
by Christina M. on May 31st, 2013

To call Dr. Panagos exceptional seems to be a dramatic understatement. Brilliant, realistic, and possessing a bedside manner that is bar none: Dr. Panagos held my hand through a series of epidurals due to a herniated disk. His skill for pain management was able to buoy me through a difficult international job and upon my return, he talked me through the decision to have surgery. Never was I rushed through any of my numerous appointment, but rather, every question was answered with attention and kindness. I would refer anyone to Dr. Panagos with a vote of confidence and with my warmest regards!

|  Wonderful  |  show details
Oct 16th, 2012

I had been to 2 other Physiatrists before Dr Panagos. He truly listens, is patient, does not rush you and answers you questions/concerns. I recommend Dr Panagos without hesitation.

|  Best Doctor rating  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2011

Dr. Panagos took extreme care for my condition on many occasions. He was also instrumental in enabling me too make a trip to France for our Daughters birthday. I was in excruciating back pain and he gave me the formula to be able to sustain myself for a week during that time. He did all of this OUTSIDE of his office time, from his home during the evening. That is my kind of a caring Doctor. O. Yelin

|  Knowledgeable caring  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2011

Thorough kind excellent bedside manner

|  A doctor who will listen to you  |  show details
by happy cervical disk hernian on Aug 24th, 2010

I thought he was one of the most pleasant doctors I have met in recent years. The receptionist man was very polite. The whole experience was something I did not expect in NYC. I would definitely recommend Dr. Panagos to family and friends.

|  show details
Mar 17th, 2009

Dr. Panagos is a phenomenal physician.