Dr. Andre Pinac III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre Pinac III?

July 9th, 2015

Expatient

Went to this doctor because my obgyn had retired and he had all of the charts. I decided to try against my better judgement. After 2 visits and 2 bladder infections, I decided to stop going to Dr pinac. Lo and behold 7 months after my last visit with him, which was escruciating, I end up with iron deficiency anemia and ended up having to have transfusions. I am now in the care of a gastrointerologist to find the problem. Please do not go to this doctor, he just might do the same thing to you.

October 14th, 2014

Horrible!

I will NOT be going back to this doctor!! I was having problems, and he suggested to run a couple of test. I asked if my insurance would pay for it. and he said yes. So after a couple of months i start getting bills in, which i could not afford! So today i went in for my appt and asked him about it, and his response was "It's not me thats the problem, its you and your cheap insurance" Then he leaves my room and i can hear him talking to the nurse about me. And if i heard I'm pretty sure others could hear also! Also the girl at the front desk is rude as well and while i was sitting in the waiting room her and another nurse were talking about a patient.

August 20th, 2013

Very poor

These people are not friendly at all. Their equipment is very old. The doctor himself is very rude and sarcastic. I do not recommend this place to anybody.

January 9th, 2012

PSYCHIARRIC COUNSELOR

SUPER DOCTOR HE HAS BEEN MY DOCTOR FOR 27 YEARS

July 25th, 2010

Normal or Advanced case of Endo???

After explaining to Dr. Pinac the excrutiating pain I've been gradually experiencing over the past few years (over the course of 3 appts.), giving a family history of very early hysterectomies, and telling him of my heavy cycle and my concern about being able to get pregnant, Dr. Pinac told me all that I was going through was normal and prescribed birth control for my hormonal imbalance. I proceeded to get a second opinion from another doctor who told me none of what I'm experiencing is normal and immediately did an ultrasound and found endometriosis. I will soon be having laproscopic surgery to remove as much as they can without a hysterectomy. If I had continued to see Dr. Pinac, who knows if I'd be able to have children. His knowledge is outdated as the decor in his office.

July 14th, 2017