A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Saad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Saad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Saad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saad graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Saad has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andre H. Saad practice?
Dr. Andre Saad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Howard Beach, NY.
See Richmond Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.