Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Richmond Hill
The Woman's Health Pavilion
8643 105th St
Richmond Hill, NY 11418
718-849-8674
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Patient  |  show details
by Mary Mastropietro on Feb 12th, 2013

I met Dr. Saad when I was pregnant with my daughter (my third child) 14 years ago. His dad was my first Gyn. 30 years ago. Was so pleased with his excellent manner and excellent knowledge. Over two years ago I went to him for extremely heavy periods due to fibriods. He explained the Novasure Uterine Ablation procedure (which was very new) and suggested that I may want to explore this option. Well, I did have the procedure done and can proudly say that I have not had a period since! The procedure is quick and honestly, I was fine and on my feet and back to my normal routine within a day! Dr. Saad is my Hero. I HIGHLY recommend him and his wonderful caring staff to anyone looking for a Caring OB/GYN!

|  Excellent Pysician  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Saad. I started seeing Dr. Saad when his Dad was still practicing some 18 years ago...don't know what I would do without him...he is a genuine caring doctor who I trust whole heartedly!

|  Norma J.  |  show details
Oct 17th, 2011

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Saad from my first vist. I had suffered from fibroids for many years. I decided to let Dr. Saad perform my partial hysterectomy. He was very compassiomate to my concerns and assured me through the whole procedure. His bedside manner is excellent. I was walking the next morning. And his staff is excellent with follow up care. Love Dr. Saad!

|  Ann. Wish I would met Dr Saad  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

I came to Dr. Saad's clinic due to heavy bleeding that would not stop due to fibroids. My former Dr. recc a hysterectomy since accd. to her the fibroids would return. This was a good time to change Dr. since I never happy w her sers. I found dr. Saad's info on line and call for an appt. During my initial visit w dr saad discussed a treatment option called Nova Sure to help my problem. He discussed the procedure with me & it sound it great to me. I had the procedure done in March & it has drastically change my life. previously my periods were heavy & 2x a month, I thought that was normal, but Dr .Saad explained this was not normal. My periods are now very light and once a month. I am very satisfy that I found this clinic, where Dr. Saad & his staff are courteous & take time to speak to the pt, provide information and explain things & best of all sonograms are done in office.

Aug 12th, 2011

Dr. Saad is an excellent dr who was able to accommodate me for a ASAP appointment. He did not rush me and he was very thorough.

|  education administrator  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

Andre and his staff are professional and personable. You are treated like a human being. You are given attention. You are allowed to ask questions. You get answers and expertise that you can understand. The best

Jul 21st, 2011

My overall experience was great. I was a bit nervous at first but Dr. Saad was highly recommended by another doctor. His bedside manner was great and everyone loved him including me. I give him and the staff 5 stars!

|  Patricia Mastronardi  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

Andre has been my gynocologist fro 17 years. He delievered all my children. He is the sweetest most sincere doctor I have ever come across. He truly cares about his patients. He is a professional yet also a friend. He makes you feel comfortable from the first visit. He returns phone calls on time and is truly a genuine person and doctor who really cares about his patients. I always refer friends to him. His staff is outstanding too. Very friendly and courteous.

|  I wish every doctor was like Dr. Saad!  |  show details
by Sylvia B. on Apr 28th, 2011

My periods were so heavy I used to miss work every month. Two other gynos told me my only choice was major surgery. Dr. Saad was the only one who diagnosed me properly, and solved the problem with a 10-minute procedure. Super-caring bedside manner. I LOVE HIM!!!

|  DR saad  |  show details
by Elizabeth Sadallah on Apr 4th, 2011

i went to 10 other gyn they all dismiss me like my problem was little he knew right away what was wrong and fix me he is a great doctor and very caring person you will not find better

Feb 24th, 2010

Dr. Saad is really hot. I love him

|  very caring dr....  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

Over all experience with Dr. Saad was wonderfull, Thanks God after seeing so many physicans for my past fibroid problem. I went to see him to get the opinion for surgery. I rightaway decided to have sugery by him. The best thing was post surgrical care in hospital. Local anesthetic bupivacane was used after the surgery worked remarkabelly and i started walking just after next day of my surgery. So all credit goes to Dr saad..... Thanks alot for best level of care before and after

by zr on May 14th, 2009

gentle, understanding, a realy good doctor