Dr. Andre Saad MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 21st, 2016
Patient
I am long time patient of Dr. Andre Saad. In one word, he is an AMAZING doctor!. You get an accurate diagnosis from him, he takes time with his patients and he has the best bedside manner. My husband and I are always commending him to our friends and families.

March 31st, 2015
Dr Saad is Excellent. He is very professional. I had surgery performed by him a few years ago and I had a great outcome.

February 12th, 2015
The best doctor ever! Have been seeing him for 8+ years! He did my surgery for endometriosis, the staff is always so prompt and try to accommodate you.

October 21st, 2014
Excellent first visit
I am a very nervous patient especially when it comes to the annual check ups. Dr Saad and his staff were by the far the best that I have gone to. If you are looking for attentive, caring and professional . You will find it with this practice.

February 12th, 2013
Patient
I met Dr. Saad when I was pregnant with my daughter (my third child) 14 years ago. His dad was my first Gyn. 30 years ago. Was so pleased with his excellent manner and excellent knowledge. Over two years ago I went to him for extremely heavy periods due to fibriods. He explained the Novasure Uterine Ablation procedure (which was very new) and suggested that I may want to explore this option. Well, I did have the procedure done and can proudly say that I have not had a period since! The procedure is quick and honestly, I was fine and on my feet and back to my normal routine within a day! Dr. Saad is my Hero. I HIGHLY recommend him and his wonderful caring staff to anyone looking for a Caring OB/GYN!

April 9th, 2012
Excellent Pysician
I highly recommend Dr. Saad. I started seeing Dr. Saad when his Dad was still practicing some 18 years ago...don't know what I would do without him...he is a genuine caring doctor who I trust whole heartedly!

October 17th, 2011
Norma J.
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Saad from my first vist. I had suffered from fibroids for many years. I decided to let Dr. Saad perform my partial hysterectomy. He was very compassiomate to my concerns and assured me through the whole procedure. His bedside manner is excellent. I was walking the next morning. And his staff is excellent with follow up care. Love Dr. Saad!

August 12th, 2011
Dr. Saad is an excellent dr who was able to accommodate me for a ASAP appointment. He did not rush me and he was very thorough.

August 1st, 2011
education administrator
Andre and his staff are professional and personable. You are treated like a human being. You are given attention. You are allowed to ask questions. You get answers and expertise that you can understand. The best

July 21st, 2011
My overall experience was great. I was a bit nervous at first but Dr. Saad was highly recommended by another doctor. His bedside manner was great and everyone loved him including me. I give him and the staff 5 stars!

July 21st, 2011
Patricia Mastronardi
Andre has been my gynocologist fro 17 years. He delievered all my children. He is the sweetest most sincere doctor I have ever come across. He truly cares about his patients. He is a professional yet also a friend. He makes you feel comfortable from the first visit. He returns phone calls on time and is truly a genuine person and doctor who really cares about his patients. I always refer friends to him. His staff is outstanding too. Very friendly and courteous.

April 4th, 2011
DR saad
i went to 10 other gyn they all dismiss me like my problem was little he knew right away what was wrong and fix me he is a great doctor and very caring person you will not find better