Dr. Andre Scott MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

April 25th, 2016
A Surgeon Worth The Recognition
I am so grateful and blessed to have Dr. Scott as my surgeon for the past three years. I trust his medical and surgical experience and value his service at Dekalb Medical at Hillendale Hospital in Lithonia, Georgia.

April 2nd, 2016
Efficient, Professional, Knowlegable, and he gives you the information you need in a straight forward manner. Great Doctor!!!!

November 12th, 2015
Relative died
I had a relative die the same day an outpatient surgery was done in this doctor's office.

July 14th, 2015
patient
Dr. Scott is the worst doctor i ever had said he removed my gallbladder but did not . l had to have another surgery to have my gallbladder removed. I do not recommend him to anyone. Also no bedside manner.

January 23rd, 2015
I was pleasantly surprised at the entire experience. I recommend him to family and friends.

December 12th, 2014
Dr Scott was a very good caring docotor, I had surgery that Tuesday and was out on Thanksgiving Day. He did a tremedously job. Also , he cares for his patient to make sure they are comfortable and any pain. Thank you Dr Scott keep up the wonderful work.

September 30th, 2013
I would NEVER refer anyone that I cared about to this man. He was cold, short with his answers and acted as if he had more important things that he needed to do besides take care of us. His staff was ok it was him that was my problem.

May 16th, 2013
Trust your instincts
nI only met this doctor briefly before my emergency procedure. I thought I was in good hands. Needless to say I wish I could gotten other opinions and did research. I am a great patient don't really bother the Dr unless needed. I didn't feel like he listened to my concerns. I am post surgery. I'm still in pain after nearly 6 months later. I have cried many weeks. My medical records were not accurate. I was left in pain. I felt like he and his staff were insinuating I'm a pill addict. I have had pay other doctors to see me through this. I requested callbacks and do you think I got one? No. In addition to wrong medicine called in. And, lastly for 3 days straight no answer on office line. I just stopped going to him. He has too many patients. I just didn't find this practice to be professional or; knowledgeable for my situation.

October 20th, 2011
He wants your money
This doc is terrible. He can do the surgery job, but he comes across as only wanting money. Every little thing he wants to bring you to the OR. Doesn't like doing office procedures on simple things like little cysts or mole removals in the office, lets bring you too the OR so I can get more money!Go to a different doctor is you want better service provided for in the office stuff.

November 10th, 2009
Extremely pleased
I as well as my family we're very impressed and pleased with services recieved by Dr.Andre Scott. He is very professional and attentive. We we're very pleased of the fact that he did'nt seem rushed or aggitated with all the questions that myself as well as my family asked and needed answered before and even after my surgery. I can't thank him enough for a job over and above well done.. Not only did he perform an excellent and brisk surgery, he also made me feel comfortable with dealing with my situation and illness. To me, him being such a great surgeon and doing such an excellent job he was the beginning of me being helped which comforted both myself and my love ones. Thank you so much.

October 12th, 2009
Unhappy with misdiagnose and surgery
Misdiagnosed, unnecessary invasive surgery, office staff failure to follow up with appointment instructions.

April 27th, 2009
Renee Evans, Assistant Principal, Newton County Schools
Very professional, thorough, competent...great rapport with team....efficient office staff...very impressed