Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre Strizhak
Dr. Andre Strizhak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rego Park, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Strizhak is affiliated with Tisch Hospital, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases. Dr. Strizhak has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre Strizhak has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Andre Strizhak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.
Dr. Alan Stearns
Rego Park, NY 0.03 mi26
Dr. Karl Dormesy
Rego Park, NY 0.03 mi37
Dr. Inessa Meyerovich
Psychiatry, Neurology, Clinical Psychology
Rego Park, NY 0.05 mi34