Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andre Strzembosz
Dr. Andre Strzembosz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeton, MO, with another office in Bridgeton, MO. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Internal Medicine and Nuclear Medicine. Dr. Strzembosz is affiliated with SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Jefferson City, SSM St Clare Health Center - Fenton and SSM DePaul Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Andre Strzembosz has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Dr. Andre Strzembosz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.
Dr. Charmaine Edwards
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Bridgeton, MO 0.01 mi25
Dr. John Frattini
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Bridgeton, MO 0.01 mi31
Dr. James Hinrichs
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pathology
Bridgeton, MO 0.01 mi42