A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Tse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Tse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andre Tse, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tse graduated from University Of Hong Kong.
Dr. Tse has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Onslow Memorial Hospital, Jacksonville, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Konsang Tse BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andre K. Tse practice?
- Dr. Andre Tse has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Tse practices Internal Medicine near Jacksonville, NC.
See Jacksonville Internists.