Dr. Andre Tse MD Patient Reviews

3.0

December 20th, 2013
Horrible experiences
I had four appointments with him and only got to see him twice. The other two times he was so backlogged that he had to reschedule multiple patients while I was there. The rescheduled date was 6 weeks later. This was the visit after explaining that I had a abdominal artery aneurism that if I wasn't near a hospital when it happened that I would die and there was nothing that could be done about it.

October 5th, 2013
excellent and thorough
Dr. Tse is one of the most conscientious doctors I have ever met. He is diligent about monitoring patients who are on medication, including blood tests that could indicate potential problems. My mother and daughter in law have both been patients of Dr. Tse and I have gone to appointments with both. He is always willing to discuss treatment options and he is a good listener.

August 24th, 2013
Not a good experience
It took 1-1/2 mos. to get an appt., I was there over 2 hrs. before I finally walked out. The straw that broke the camel's back was he saw patients (2) who came in 45-50 mins. after me. will not recommend nor go back.

August 18th, 2013
Never want to go back...
Horrible visit there takes a long time just to see him and when you do you it feels like he's rushing you so he can leave. I was told my condition and when I asked to explain it he just said I wouldn't understand. Also told me the medication he gave me worked on rats but not proven on humans yet and maybe I could be proof it helps humans...If I wanted to be an experiment I would of signed up online and got paid. Also I asked him why I had my condition and he asked me several questions about my family history and when my answers were all he had the nerve to tell me I don't know its still just genetics. And when he gave me the heart monitor he spent more time telling me that if anything happened to it I would have to pay then gave me examples of other patients who had to instead of telling me what to record on the paper they gave me. Also when I asked him if he could look at some main causes for my BP (one of my several problems) he told me he's not spending millions of dollars just to find that out and it was genetic. My doctor in VA gave me several test of what they wanted to do before I moved. End result will not be going back!!!

November 29th, 2010
i also will never come back
this man spend all but 5 mins if that with me , i waited long in the waiting room to see him than i got to actally talk to him . i went to see him about my pvc and the man had the nerve to come in my room and tell me i have a 50/50 chance of dieing wow is all i could say , i the was upset leaving his office and he really never explained anything to me . thanks god i went to my pcm and they sent me to another cardio doc . they could not believe the lack of care i was given at dr tse office. i will never go back.

October 19th, 2009
Heart Patients Beware
According to my heart surgeon Dr. Tse gave me the wrong medication which caused my surgery to be delayed for 5 days. (Expensive hospital stay) He did't follow-up after my surgery until I insisted. Took 2 months after my stress test to get results. Ill prepared for appointment after my surgery causing him to give me inaccurate information which terrified me for a week until I got correct info.