Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Judges and Rejects New Patients  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

My "application" to become a new patient of Dr. Van Mol's was recently denied because he is not accepting new "pain patients." In my medical history I put down that I had been experiencing lower back and hip pain at times, that it was one of my concerns and that I am looking for a doctor who will help figure out what the cause is. I was under the impression that doctors took on patients to help them with health problems they are having, and, being a Christian myself, was also under the impression that a Christian doctor isn't supposed to discriminate who or what maladies they want to treat. Furthermore, I only found out that I was "denied" when I called his office after I had waited three weeks. Dr. Van Mol, if you are going to discriminate, you should at least have the professional courtesy to let someone know so they can look for a different doctor. All in all, being "denied" Dr. Van Mol's services, although I was initially disappointed is certainly an answer to my prayers that God would lead me to the right doctor. But I still don't think his discrimination is right.

|  patinet  |  show details
Dec 19th, 2011

I saw Julie Winter the FNP, she is wonderful! She listens and told me "We will get you better!" I have been to 6 doctors trying to figure what is wrong with me, Julie did blood tests and called me with the results, instead of having to go in to see her. I found out what is wrong with me and she then referred me to a specialist! after 3 years I am finally getting better. The staff was very polite and I think actually care about the patients. I sat in the lobby about 10 minutes waiting to be seen, I have FINALLY found the right doctors office!!!

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
May 4th, 2011

Dr VanMol has been my primary care physician for 3 years. He has a wonderful bedside manner & I feel comfortable talking to him about anything which is how you should feel with your physician. He is quick to refer you to a specialist if he feels you need one. The office staff is very friendly and if you call in the morning they can usually get you in the same day if needed.