Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Wonderful Doctor and Staff! show details Wonderful Doctor and Staff!
by Jill on Mar 17th, 2015

I have been going to see this doctor for a few years now and I have never been unhappy with my care. His office staff has always greeted me with a smile when I arrive for my appointments, and his medical assistant is great at making you feel comfortable. I'm the type of person who would always avoid going to see a doctor until I absolutely had to, but Dr. Van Mol is so friendly and calming, he puts your mind at ease. Thank you Dr. Van Mol and staff for always providing such excellent care and making me feel like family!

patinet show details patinet
Dec 19th, 2011

I saw Julie Winter the FNP, she is wonderful! She listens and told me "We will get you better!" I have been to 6 doctors trying to figure what is wrong with me, Julie did blood tests and called me with the results, instead of having to go in to see her. I found out what is wrong with me and she then referred me to a specialist! after 3 years I am finally getting better. The staff was very polite and I think actually care about the patients. I sat in the lobby about 10 minutes waiting to be seen, I have FINALLY found the right doctors office!!!

Highly recommend show details Highly recommend
May 4th, 2011

Dr VanMol has been my primary care physician for 3 years. He has a wonderful bedside manner & I feel comfortable talking to him about anything which is how you should feel with your physician. He is quick to refer you to a specialist if he feels you need one. The office staff is very friendly and if you call in the morning they can usually get you in the same day if needed.