Dr. Andre Williams Is this you?

Neutral

April 13th, 2017

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DOCTOR!

He has No Compassion, Treats His patients with Absolutely No Dignity... He Has A SERIOUS GOD COMPLEX!!

December 29th, 2015

Should Not Be Practicing Medicine ,Should be SUED

Do Not EVER GO TO THIS "DR."!!! He is arrogant, has God Complex and his treatments are barbaric. I suffer from Chronic pain for many years, I went to his colleague , but he grabbed my file and said "I'll handle her case". I only went there BC it was close by and my husband was a former patient . What he did to me is unspeakable, he actually tortured me. with a so called "drug test" by inserting catheter into my sound then injecting all kinds of pain medicine,I was allergic to one, I almost died. Please under NO CICUMSTANCES SEE THIS QUACK! He's REAL NICE @ur first consult,but when he's doing procedures he is CRAZY,OUT OF CONTROL.!

June 22nd, 2015

Time to hang it up !

He,s the Mister Magoo of doctors , absentminded, not worry about your pain just filling up his wallet

June 15th, 2015

Best doctor for pain management, kind, caring and compassionate, you can't find a better doctor anywhere, Irate him with 10stars, trust me, ive been to several pain clinics and he is the best.

January 31st, 2015

Malpractice, should be sued.No up-to-date equipment not qualified to perform epidurals

His practice should be shut down. Inundated old fashion no up-to-date equipmentI wouldn't go him to ask for directions.

July 27th, 2016