inactive

• Good
  • Bad

December 29th, 2015
Should Not Be Practicing Medicine ,Should be SUED
Do Not EVER GO TO THIS "DR."!!! He is arrogant, has God Complex and his treatments are barbaric. I suffer from Chronic pain for many years, I went to his colleague , but he grabbed my file and said "I'll handle her case". I only went there BC it was close by and my husband was a former patient . What he did to me is unspeakable, he actually tortured me. with a so called "drug test" by inserting catheter into my sound then injecting all kinds of pain medicine,I was allergic to one, I almost died. Please under NO CICUMSTANCES SEE THIS QUACK! He's REAL NICE @ur first consult,but when he's doing procedures he is CRAZY,OUT OF CONTROL.!

June 22nd, 2015
Time to hang it up !
He,s the Mister Magoo of doctors , absentminded, not worry about your pain just filling up his wallet

June 15th, 2015
Best doctor for pain management, kind, caring and compassionate, you can't find a better doctor anywhere, Irate him with 10stars, trust me, ive been to several pain clinics and he is the best.

January 31st, 2015
Malpractice, should be sued.No up-to-date equipment not qualified to perform epidurals
His practice should be shut down. Inundated old fashion no up-to-date equipmentI wouldn't go him to ask for directions.

July 27th, 2016