Dr. Andre Wolanin MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Cleveland, OH

February 7th, 2017
Doctor was not prepared for my consult
After coming highly recommended, I was extremely disappointed that the doctor performed an extensive ROM assessment without first consulting my file, MRI & x-rays. Very painful!! He did not seem to believe my diagnosis until he left the exam room and looked at my MRI. I will not be returning to this doctor for my surgery.

February 7th, 2017
AWESOME Doctor ~ HORRIBLE staff
Highly recommend Dr W, the best there is for surgery, compassionate and skillful. HOWEVER, his staff is horrible ~ the women making the apptmts. act like they are Doctors; handing out medical diagnosis and deciding whether you should come in or not. Also, they are so rude and condescending: patients are in pain. PLEASE Dr W, educate your staff, to make the apptmt., help people in pain, and stop trying to be the doctor!

November 22nd, 2016
He saved my life

October 15th, 2015
I had my first knee surgery 16 years ago with Dr. Wolanin and Dr. Karns after I damaged my knee in a snow skiing accident. It is now time for knee replacement surgery and I would never consider going to a surgeon other than Dr. Wolanin. He and his staff are the best available.

September 1st, 2011
Highly Recommend
I found Dr Wolanin to be direct, unambiguous and incredibly skillful. I had heard horror stories about rotator cuff surgery/recovery. After mine, I had very little pain - so little I needed no pain meds and my PT was amazed at my rapid recovery.

May 7th, 2008
best ortho in NE Ohio
Without doubt, Andre is the best orthopedic doc in Northeast Ohio (and I've been to enough to know.) He's done my knee, ACL repairs on 2 of my friends as well as various and sundry work on several of my family members. Dr. Wolanin is approachable, attentive, professional, funny and thorough. He's so great, I hesitated writing this review because if word gets out, it will get even harder to get an appointment with him!