Dr. Andre Wolanin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andre Wolanin?

February 7th, 2017

Doctor was not prepared for my consult

After coming highly recommended, I was extremely disappointed that the doctor performed an extensive ROM assessment without first consulting my file, MRI & x-rays. Very painful!! He did not seem to believe my diagnosis until he left the exam room and looked at my MRI. I will not be returning to this doctor for my surgery.

February 7th, 2017

AWESOME Doctor ~ HORRIBLE staff

Highly recommend Dr W, the best there is for surgery, compassionate and skillful. HOWEVER, his staff is horrible ~ the women making the apptmts. act like they are Doctors; handing out medical diagnosis and deciding whether you should come in or not. Also, they are so rude and condescending: patients are in pain. PLEASE Dr W, educate your staff, to make the apptmt., help people in pain, and stop trying to be the doctor!

November 23rd, 2016

He saved my life

October 16th, 2015

I had my first knee surgery 16 years ago with Dr. Wolanin and Dr. Karns after I damaged my knee in a snow skiing accident. It is now time for knee replacement surgery and I would never consider going to a surgeon other than Dr. Wolanin. He and his staff are the best available.

July 12th, 2012

2 different surgeries both with excellent results

September 2nd, 2011

Highly Recommend

I found Dr Wolanin to be direct, unambiguous and incredibly skillful. I had heard horror stories about rotator cuff surgery/recovery. After mine, I had very little pain - so little I needed no pain meds and my PT was amazed at my rapid recovery.

May 7th, 2008

best ortho in NE Ohio

Without doubt, Andre is the best orthopedic doc in Northeast Ohio (and I've been to enough to know.) He's done my knee, ACL repairs on 2 of my friends as well as various and sundry work on several of my family members. Dr. Wolanin is approachable, attentive, professional, funny and thorough. He's so great, I hesitated writing this review because if word gets out, it will get even harder to get an appointment with him!

October 6th, 2017