A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Zand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Zand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Zand graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Zand has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Zand MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andre Zand practice?
- Dr. Andre Zand has 11 office locations.
Dr. Andre Zand practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Marysville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, WA and Lynnwood, WA.
See Marysville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.