A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Zanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Zanger is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanger graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Louis Zanger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andre L. Zanger practice?
- Dr. Andre Zanger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andre Zanger practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.