A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andre Zanger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andre Zanger is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zanger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zanger Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Zanger graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andre Louis Zanger MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andre L. Zanger practice?
- Dr. Andre Zanger has 1 office location.
Dr. Andre Zanger practices Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.