A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Allen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Allen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Mckinna Allen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Allen practice?
- Dr. Andrea Allen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Allen practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Kannapolis, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsburg, WV and Harpers Ferry, WV.
See Kannapolis Primary Care Doctors, Kannapolis Family Physicians, and Kannapolis Geriatric Doctors.