A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Catalano-Amoia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Catalano-Amoia, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Catalano-Amoia, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Catalano-Amoia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Catalano-Amoia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Holy Redeemer Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Catalano-Amoia MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Catalano-Amoia practice?
- Dr. Andrea Catalano-Amoia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Catalano-Amoia practices Pediatrics near Hatboro, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Hatboro Pediatricians.