A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea An:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea An is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea An, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. An graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. An has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea H An MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea H. An practice?
- Dr. Andrea An has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea An practices Neurology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Neurologists.