A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Apter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Apter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apter
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Apter, M.Sc, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Apter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Joan Apter M.Sc, MD, and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Apter practice?
- Dr. Andrea Apter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Apter practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.