A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Apter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Apter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Apter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Apter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Apter, M.Sc, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Apter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Joan Apter M.Sc, MD, and MS is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Apter practice?
- Dr. Andrea Apter has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Apter practices Allergy & Immunology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Allergists.