A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Apter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Apter, M.Sc, MD, MS is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Apter graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Apter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Apter accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans