A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Ashby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Ashby is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashby graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ashby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Elaine Ashby MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea E. Ashby practice?
- Dr. Andrea Ashby has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Ashby practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CA.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.