A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Bacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Bacon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bacon
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Bacon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Bacon, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Bacon MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Bacon practice?
- Dr. Andrea Bacon has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Bacon practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Flossmoor, IL.
See Flossmoor Psychiatrists and Flossmoor Child Psychiatrists.