A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Baratta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Baratta is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Baratta graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Baratta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital-Umc-Cherry Hill
- Kennedy Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Baratta DO is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Baratta practice?
- Dr. Andrea Baratta has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Baratta practices Dermatology near Voorhees, NJ.
See Voorhees Dermatologists.