by Lisa Studsrud on Jun 12th, 2016

Dr. Barrio is the most kind and caring doctor. She is personable in the most scary and uncertain times. She set my mind at ease by explaining the whole scenario of breast cancer treatment. The entire staff was and has been thoughtful and sincere through every step of treatment. So glad i went to sloan and have Dr Barrio as my doctor!

Feb 20th, 2016

Including Dr Barrio who removed a tumor in my left breast - the entire staff at Sloan treated me with care and kindness. I was completely at ease during a difficult and stressful time. Fr Barrio is AMAZING!!

Dec 27th, 2015

Wonderful, caring Doctor. She made my husband and I extremely confident that we had chosen the right physician and facility for my care.

Jan 22nd, 2013

Dr. Barrio is very caring and compassionate. She provides excellent information to help you make informed decisions.

Mar 30th, 2009

I just met with her and she spent alot of time answering all my questions and then some, and I am a medical proffessional,she also listened to my fears and was willing to check them outshe did not blow me off, she was caring

Jan 27th, 2009

Dr. Barrio is terrific! She takes the time to explain everything to you in a clear understandable way, makes you feel cared for, and has a very positive nurturing attitude. When it comes to breast health, I recommend Dr. Barrio 100%!!