Dr. Andrea Bayer Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Bayer?

Satisfied patient

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. Andrea Bayer is the most knowledgable and humble doctor I know. I'm quite sad she doesn't specialize in more areas as I would love her to be my doctor for everything. She's highly educated and courteous. I've had three miscarriages and two babies so far. The last miscarriage happened on Christmas Eve of 2013. Dr. Bayer's office, as you could imagine, is closed on such a day. Knowing what was happening she personally opened her office and called me in to check on me and confirm. I don't know of any other doctor who would ever do that. Sure she's booked months in advanced, but let that speak for itself...she's highly sought after because she's outstanding in her field. I trust Dr. Bayer and her practice with my babies and with my life.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Bayer for 19-20 years she delivered 4 of 5 children including twins. I have always felt very comfortable with her. When I had the twins in 2009 I was very scared for the C-section and she personally walked me into the OR and was very calming to me. I have nothing but good memories of her.

Posted on April 24th, 2015

last year i was referred to dr bayer by a friend, on my first visit i got a very rushed service, got an exam and sent me on my merry way with a complete disregard for my pain symptoms. i thought MAYBE she was just having a bad day so i scheduled my annual yet again this year, though dr bayer was booked for months or so they say, so i scheduled with the nurse, big mistake. they never transferred my paperwork from a year earlier from my previous dr, so they had no history file on my second visit. they finally got the patient files transferred, after numerous phone calls back and forth. then i was to make a followup appointment to discuss my current meds, which are not working, and still cant get in with dr bayer for months! so they want me to see the nurse again??? stay away from this place unless you want to spend your insurance premiums to see a nurse rather then a certified doctor.

Posted on February 2nd, 2015

Dr. Bayer is extremely knowledgeable and professional.

Terrible Billing Practice

Posted on April 2nd, 2013

I saw Dr. Bayer a few weeks ago to confirm my pregnancy. I scheduled a follow up 2 weeks later for the 1st prenatal visit. I received a call from her office manager a couple days prior to request a $3200 global maternity fee payment up front! I was surprised by this since I have private insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield). BCBS informed me that although she is entitled to that fee it is not collected until AFTER the post partum visit. Usually by then the hospital has billed insurance and then the claim from Dr. Bayer would come in subsequently. Therefore, I would be responsible for my coinsurance or 20% of that global fee ($640 versus $3200). BCBS called Dr. Bayer's office to let them know that their billing practice was not the norm and their office basically said I should find another doctor if I did not want to pay the fee up front. The BCBS rep said that he had never heard of a doctor requesting full payment in advance by the patient and felt the staff was very rude. I also agree. However, thanks to BCBS they called several local OB/GYN offices and none charged the fee up front. I had a list to choose from and I'm glad I now have a doctor who cares about me and my baby versus solely caring about money.

Best Doctor

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Dr Bayer is one of the very best doctors period! Have been with her over 10 years,she save my life in the worst time of my life, she spend time when it needed to be.her bedside manner is wonderful her diagnosis is right on,she fallows up and care for me always and will always recommend her with all my heart to everyone in my family and friends,her offices are very clean. the appointments are always easy if you are already a patient.Because she is one of the very best doctor you could have difficulty getting the first appointment and spect that to be a long one and mostly this is because she spends time with you and is great at this. she deserves 10 stars!

Extremely Confident and Pleased With Seasons!

Posted on March 25th, 2013

I disagree completely with any negative comments about the office staff! I found them be friendly, extremely helpful and courteous, and very warm! While my first attempt at getting an appointment was difficult, to me, that meant that this doctor is in demand, and I actually found that reassuring! Now that I have become a patient, I find the appointments are easier, to get, and I feel that sort of "goes with the territory." I am a fairly new patient, but so far I am very impressed with Dr. Bayer's friendliness, expertise, and straightforwardness. I feel I am in excellent hands with this doctor. Their website/patient portal is terrific! It's easy to navigate, and I like that I can access information about my health profile there. I feel I made an excellent choice in choosing this practice for my care!

Office staff is terrible

Posted on September 21st, 2012

They are not helpful in the least. Making appointments is difficult and they often make you feel burdensome. I enjoy dr Bayer but could certainly do without the rude and abrasive staff.

DO NOT CHOOSEN THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Do not be fooled by their great answering service like I did. The front desk staff is unfriendly, rude, and unknowledgeable

Awesome!!!

Posted on November 17th, 2009

I am 100% happy with Dr. Bayer, she has been my Dr. for over 15 years and I would never go to anyone else. She is very compassionate and spends time and listens to you.

Posted on August 2nd, 2016