A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Bazan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Bazan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazan graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Bazan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Bazan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Bazan practice?
- Dr. Andrea Bazan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Bazan practices Internal Medicine near Park Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Wheeling, IL.
See Park Ridge Internists.