A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Becker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Becker MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Becker practice?
- Dr. Andrea Becker has 13 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Becker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Conshohocken, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Lafayette Hill Internists and Lafayette Hill Cardiologists.