A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Becker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Becker has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Becker MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Becker practice?
- Dr. Andrea Becker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Becker practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lafayette Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blue Bell, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Lafayette Hill Internists and Lafayette Hill Cardiologists.