Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Berger
Dr. Andrea Berger, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Great Neck, NY, with another office in New York, NY. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Berger is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center, Hahnemann University Hospital and Bon Secours Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Berger has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrea Berger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Great Neck, NY.
Dr. Masooma Sheikh
Internal Medicine, Residency
Great Neck, NY 0 mi7
Dr. Michael Goldstein
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Jonathan Hirsch
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Great Neck, NY 0 mi40