A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Blake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Blake accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea C. Blake practice?
Dr. Andrea Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MI.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.