A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Blake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Blake is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Blake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Blake graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Blake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Connor Blake MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea C. Blake practice?
- Dr. Andrea Blake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Blake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Rochester Hills, MI.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.