Dr. Andrea Bloch DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 26th, 2015
Dr. Bloch is the most caring doctor I have ever seen. After years of struggling with the pain of depression and finding a good physician, she was recommended to me by another doctor in the area. Dr. Bloch has made a tremendous impact on my life, by being caring, showing interest in my health and well being, focusing on me during our appointments, and being committed to helping me get better.

August 24th, 2014
Dr. Bloch is the best and is always there when you need her. She has been treating my husband, who was diagnosed with PTSD, for almost 2 years. He looks forward to speaking with her every week and always feels better after their session. We've even called her on the weekend a few times and she takes the time to talk for as long as needed. Our life would not be the same with out her! Her office manager, Christine is professional and courteous. I would recommend her to anyone.

March 1st, 2013
I can't say enough about what Dr. Bloch has helped me with. She has become a huge impact on my road to recovery. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. I couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Bloch and how serious she takes her profession. If I could ever be a spokesperson for finding a perfect doctor, I would sign up. My wife and I feel like she wants nothing but a 100% recovery for me and she has gone above and beyond for us. She will never ever be forgotten about in our household!

March 26th, 2011
Bloodwork, caring? are you kidding?
Be advised first visit is $425 CASH, does not accept insurance, took 7 weeks to bill my insurance. Dispensed meds, NO BLOODWORK, in the middle of talking announced that our time was UP, no one was waiting after my appointment, in the end I was misdiagnosed, on the positive side, after the first visit you can write a check, it's all about the MONEY

February 11th, 2011

June 8th, 2009
Dr. Bloch is a very good doctor she does take her time and most of all before medication is needed she will do blood work which is rarely in todays medical field.. Great doctor