A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Bowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Bowen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Bowen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Bowen MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Bowen practice?
- Dr. Andrea Bowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Bowen practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.