A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Brown has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lanel Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Andrea Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Brown practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
See Los Alamitos Primary Care Doctors.