My Husband thought you were great. Now here's the spouses take on her Husband's care... (who's also a trained Cardiac ICU RN) show details My Husband thought you were great. Now here's the spouses take on her Husband's care... (who's also a trained Cardiac ICU RN)
by Annie S. on Jan 7th, 2015

It took me YEARS to get my Husband to switch Doctors (his last one was way too "Old School") in the hope that he could FINALLY get some kind of relief for what I saw were CLEARLY panic attacts...mixed with a good measure of depression. How can you blame the guy?! He has to bear the brunt of his wife, me, having relatively advanced MS AND his two teenage STEP-CHILDREN...well balancing a stress-filed job on TOP! He was, appropriately, prescribed an axieo-lytic drug, but then gave him an amount that DIDN'T support the way YOU prescribed it! (I.e. You gave him ONLY a quantity that would get him through two WEEKS if he actually took it the way You prescribed it!) This guy ALSO has some notion that taking daily medications is what only "OLD" people do....yet he happily started taking daily pills at 35 to keep his HAIR from fallng out! Now, I'm once again, dealing with the WREAKAGE of a poor man having crazy, ill-logical fears brought on by extreme stress and he has NO medication to "help" him! He doesn't need any more problems, why did you have to go "create" another?

Caring Thorough and Patient Doctor show details Caring Thorough and Patient Doctor
by Janet Mitchell on Mar 20th, 2014

Dr. Brown is a caring and thorough Dr. that takes her time with you especially when you are a new patient. I am so grateful for the referral.

Sr Credit Administrator show details Sr Credit Administrator
by Vicki Watson on May 22nd, 2013

I think Dr Brown is an amazing doctor. I have had chronic back pain for over 5 years and all the other doctors and specialist couldnt fine anything wrong. ONE appointment with Dr Brown shee was able to give me a complete diagnosis (blood work of course) I am so happy I was refered to her....Thanks Dr Brown see you soon!

Oct 24th, 2012

Dr. Brown is an excellent physician. She is knowledgable, compassionate, and thorough.

I love Dr. Brown! show details I love Dr. Brown!
Sep 23rd, 2011

She is caring, concerned and, most of all, human (you all know what I mean). She and I can reasonably discuss whatever issues I am having. I never feel like she is talking down to me. Dr. Brown is a perfect addition to Los Alamitos Centers for Family Medicine.Sandy ParkerLakewood, CA

> > Patient Reviews