The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Bullock
Dr. Andrea Bullock, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Bullock is affiliated with Harvard Medical Faculty Physicians (HMFP) at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP. Dr. Bullock has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Bullock has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Andrea Bullock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Stephen Gordon
Boston, MA 0.01 mi8
Dr. Cindy Lien
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Edward Marcantonio
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.01 mi30