Dr. Andrea Young Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Young?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Young?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2016

Good instincts and insights...

October 9th, 2015

The appointment was rushed and she was very judgmental of me. She is not a very warm person.

July 6th, 2015

happy new patient

First impressions do last and As a New Patient I was very pleased with Dr. Andrea Young. She was very easy to talk to, I was not Rushed, and was given her undivided attention through out my visit. She was very thorough and made me feel comfortable as a new patient. She is eager to help and replies to any concerns I may have through "patient gateway", which I enjoy using as a fast and easy way to communicate with her. Everyone expects Doctors to have the ultimate bedside manner, but I personally look for professionals and good communication, which was given, so i have no complaints!

June 30th, 2014

Dr Young nightmare dr

I chose Dr. Andrea Young in an effort to stay within Brigham and Women's. Hospital network. In all honesty she has the personality of a wet mop! She would not smile or even smirk to me... "I'm sorry Dr. Young, are YOU having a bad day? ?" Sure, she could've been, but perhaps make an effort to be polite to your new patient? Either way, she has NO idea if a referral iS needed to see an endocrinologist. ..(suppose I'm the first diabetic she's seen.. )nor make any attempt to find out for me. She blatantly watched me suffer trying to get up from exam table. While saying to me" so you feel pretty good on a daily basis right. " Ummm, NO ! I've had FIVE invasive back surgeries, an implanted pump for the excruciating pain I'm in all day, NO I absolutely do not feel" pretty good" daily! Her advice for my chronic debilitating migraines was to take ibuprofen. Nice. As if I hadn't tried that. She simply has no tact or bedside manner at all. If I was dying and she was the only doctor around...allow me to perish, wouldn't want her to go out of her way or anything. Also she insinuations fairly ignorant things about my current medical situation having to do with my financial situation. Quite ignorant. She's a doctor to make $$ and nothing more, so don't expect more. Sad.

May 1st, 2017