Dr. Andrea Cady Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Cady?

Great Experience

Posted on October 5th, 2015

Great experience every time I see Dr. Cady. Her nurse is great and really understanding. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends.

Confident

Posted on April 17th, 2015

Great provider. Didn't really need a follow-up call so it didn't apply to me. She was great and calm even though the office was really busy. I feel confident in seeing her for my care.

Cady is Great

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Cady's for 6+ years and she is great. Always takes time to answer any questions and is always probing to see if I missed anything. She is very understanding. I would hate to have to go somewhere else.

Posted on February 29th, 2012

The nurse made me see her even though she wasn't my regular doctor at the practice and then Dr. Cady said she didn't understand why the nurse had me see her and that she disagreed with my other doctor's diagnosis. So, in other words, I paid for a completely pointless visit (out of pocket too since I had met my deductible yet) and then had to schedule another follow up appointment with my regular money, so I paid for another doctor's appointment yet again. Also, her professionalism was deplorable. I could hear her talking outside my exam room door about me and another patient. (HIPAA?)

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

I have felt at ease with my care from the Bozeman Creek Family Health. Dr. Cady was my main doctor but even when I was seen by someone else the care was always 100%. Thank you for taking your profession so seriously and at the same time allowing me to relax and trust your care. We will miss you!

Posted on August 26th, 2011

I am extremely unsatisfied with Dr. Cady and the staff at Bozeman Creek Family Health. I came in just to ask her opinion if I should start a specific medication. I was there 10 minutes and only answered a few questions on my medical history. All she ended up telling me to do was send in information from my previous doctor. In the end, she charged me $125 for doing nothing. The front desk did not inform me that the visit would not be covered under my insurance since I did not receive a physical. When I showed up to the appointment, I told them exactly what I was there for and asked if it would be coded as "wellness". They said they didn't know, but they failed to tell me that only physicals were coded as "wellness". This failure to communicate to their customer ended up costing me $125. I could have asked to add a physical to the appointment and would not have charged a co-pay for the visit at all. How can they charge more for less service? Worst customer service of any doctors office I've been to.

Takes Time

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Dr. Cady takes time to get to know you, your history and concerns. I think she asks at least three times if I have other concerns.Does not over-test, but indicates what she thinks should be checked.

Posted on November 13th, 2017