A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Capalbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Capalbo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Capalbo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Capalbo graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Capalbo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Jane Capalbo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Capalbo practice?
- Dr. Andrea Capalbo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Capalbo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Yonkers, NY and White Plains, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.