A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Carrasco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Carrasco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Carrasco, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carrasco graduated from Universidad De La Frontera, Temuco, Chile. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Carrasco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
- Ellis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Yolanda Carrasco MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Y. Carrasco practice?
- Dr. Andrea Carrasco has 1 office location.
- Dr. Andrea Carrasco practices Family Medicine near Malta, NY.