Dr. Andrea Christian Parks MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2017
Awesome!
I had a womderful experience from the moment my name was called by the nurse who was extremely friendly; after asking me questions about my history she said " you made a good choice by choosing Dr. Parks," after setting up the table for my pap smear Dr. Parks, came into the room greeted me, gave great tips, answered my questions, and made me extremely comfotable as I haven't had a pap smear in years. I am so glad that I choose Dr. Parks, Friendly, Knowledgeable, Kind, an Absolute Blessing; If you want to be in good hands CHOOSE Dr. Parks, like me you will be GLAD you did:-)

June 6th, 2017
BEWARE
I had a ruptured cyst that was extremely painful that the hospital verified 2 days after I went to see Dr. Parks. Went in specifically for the pain and symptoms I was feeling from this episode. Dr. Parks completely ignored it - and tunnel visioned on a very mild case of endometriosis I had in 2010 and haven't had issues surrounding since. Before doing any tests, or any inspection she started recommending a hysterectomy to me! SHOCKING. I'm so glad I went to Internal Med 2 days later. BEWARE she. does. NOT. care.

June 22nd, 2017