Dr. Andrea Chymiy MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2013
Genuinly caring
My kids and I have been seeing Chymiy for several years now and she has always taken good care of us. She has great bedside manner and it's nice to have a doctor really listen instead of making assumptions. She is very considerate of my varying circumstances and she's never once made me feel like I was crazy for asking a question, (unlike a lot of other doctors I've experienced in the last 20 years). When she doesn't have the answer, she does her best to find it or refer me to someone else. I trust her with my health and my kids.

December 14th, 2010
Very nice "bedside manner" with empathy and concern
The wait time for a popular and well-liked doctor is going to be more than for someone who doesn't have a lot of patients, or, for an office that books a lot of patients for a particular doctor. To the latter extent, the doctor doesn't really have control over wait time unless they cut the patient short in order to get onto the next one. Dr Chymiy seems to spend the time she needs to make sure her Rx is the right one. At least she does with me.She exhibits a lot of empathy and concern for my problems and I appreciate that. She asks questions to help with diagnosis or determine the severity of the problem in order to prescribe the appropriate prescription, be it medication, therapy, or some form of patient direction.Sure, for previous posters that downgraded her for spending little time, I too wish I could have longer visits but then, being realistic, I realize doctors are only allocated so much time with each visit by the appointment desk and they still have to document the visit. If the doctor spends more time with you then that pushes the whole schedule back, and they still have to eat lunch or go home before the office closes. Doctors are humans, and good ones. Unfortunately, the job is a real treadmill.

January 5th, 2010
Will not be back
Doctor failed to call back after 2 requests. waited one hour in waiting room and then 1/2 hour in exam room. the indication was this was not unusual. Will not be back to see this Doctor.

May 8th, 2017