A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Clarke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Clarke is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Clarke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Clarke graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Clarke has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Michelle Clarke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Clarke practice?
- Dr. Andrea Clarke has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Clarke practices Family Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Family Physicians.