inactive

• 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 24th, 2011
Time and Focus on the Individual
When I arrived at Dr. Cohen's office, she greeted my personally and immediately began our appointment. She spent 4 hours reviewing and probing my medical history, performing a focused physical exam and ending the visit with a summary and recommended treatment approach. It was amazing. Subsequent to that, she has called and left long, informative messages (per my request) regarding test results, responses to my phoned-in questions, and advice for continued treatment options. No phone tag here! (Note: I have not abused this privilege by bombarding her with continual phone calls.) One condition is in control with a non-pharmaceutical approach (2 months, so far); the other is in work. The 2nd condition has no known "cure," so we're working on improving overall neurological health, then going from there. Importantly, my other doctors have, unsolicited, spoken highly and with confidence about Dr. Cohen's abilities.