Dr. Andrea Fitzgerald MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

March 12th, 2015
3 months wait for appt.: then this?
I waited 3 months for a new patient appointment. I got there today at 12:30 for my 1pm appt. Was told Dr. was away in hospital "weekly" required meeting and running late. Which made me wonder why they made an appt. for me at 1 to start with. I asked if I will be able to leave in 1.5 hours as I needed to pick up my child from school. The reply? Not likely. Then: the nurse looks at me and tells me my appt. was for 1:40 pm not 1pm. Which was a lie. I would never make an appointment so close to my childs pick up from school time. I just left after that. Very disappointed. Folks: don't let Dr's lead you on for months only to play games with you when you honor your time and they aren't ready for you.

March 10th, 2015
Avoid this doctor!
Always in a rush and acted as though my problem was an inconvenience to her schedule! Fed up! Going to someone else!

February 9th, 2015
Dr. Collerius has delivered my 2 sons and will soon deliver my 3rd child. Trust her and her expertise completely. So glad to have her for my Ob GYN.

August 26th, 2012
Complete Trust
I've been seeing Dr. Collerius for about 12 years now. She's a great doc and I never feel rushed. I've had a couple of procedures and everything worked out very well, no complications ever. She has great compassion and is a really sweet person in addition to being a technically great doc. She also delivered both of my beautiful nieces, perfectly. I'd recommend her to anyone.

June 9th, 2012
RUDE doctor
I waited over an hour for my appointment. But way above and beyond that - she was condescending, rude and ignorant during my visit. Then she threw the pap smear "q-tip" without protection on the counter before inserting it and I was told to put the urine sample without a lid or name on it on a ledge that will hopefully be matched with the correct person. I'm happy for those who had a good experience but I believe they were probably in good health and didn't need someone who knew what they were doing. Without going into details, I have never been more insulted by anyone - let alone a doctor.

March 18th, 2012
mis diagnosed
i was a high risk pregnancy.i had high blood pressure while pregnant. was never put on any kind of medication to help with that. on my 30th week i ended up in the hospital for severe high blood pressure where the hospital and herself learned the baby had suffered some sort of stroke. my blood pressure stayed severe while at st joes. nothing was done and 2 days later i was then sent to hopkins and had to have a c-section as soon as i got there. i do not recomend her to anyone. she did not explain how severe things were to me nor do i feel she acted accordingly or disgnosed me correctly. and i do believe she waited to long to either get me to someone who knows what they are doing or to give me c-section in the first place.....

February 20th, 2012
Dr Frizzera Berlin and Collerius delivered all 3 of my children. Each Doctor is exceptional. I couldn't or wouldn't imagine any other practice. Even when things didnt go as planned they were incredible. Absolutely can't say enough good fantastic things about them

September 29th, 2011
Love this Practice!
Dr. Collerius and Maggie are incredible! Dr. C has been there for me through 2 births (both C-section), and a missed miscarriage, which resulted in a D&C. She held my hand, explained everything, and then, when I got pregnant again, she was amazing at handling my fears, and calming me with drop in visits to hear the heartbeat, and have a quick sonogram! She is an amazing doctor, and Maggie is her perfect compliment!

July 17th, 2011
Excellent Dr!!
Dr Collerius delivered all 3 of my children, ages 9,8 & 3 now. She has also helped me through some pretty difficult times health wise and stood by all my decisions with no judgement. I have moved out of state two years ago and miss her terribly. I have reccommended friends to her both normal and high risk pregnancies and everyone loves her just as much as my family does. She always takes the time to listen and talk about what is going on. She is extremely personable and does not need to review the chart each time she sees you. The staff in the office is awesome!

April 12th, 2011
I love this office, Dr.C has deliveried both of my children and will delivery the one I'm pregnant with now. She has helped my trough some really bad times... (cancer) and she is always there with a genuine smile and love for her patients.

July 29th, 2009
Location is great, but good luck getting an appointment.
I work at St. Joe's so it is great to have my doctors on the same campus as me, but I have the worst time getting an appointment with Dr. Collerius. When I first started going to this practice I saw the P.A. Darianne. After she moved I switched to Dr. Collerius. I had to wait two months for my appointment only to have it cancelled. My next two appointments were also cancelled and after rescheduling for about six months I was finally able to get in to see her. She is a very nice doctor but seemed very rushed. I eventually had to switch to a different practice because I could never get an appointment with her.

June 4th, 2008
Wonderful doctor~
Dr. Collerius and I have been through a lot together. I've been a patient of hers for approximately 8-9 years. I've had multiple problems and she has listened to every one and never once made me feel crazy or silly. She has performed 4 different procedures on me. A uterine ablation, D&D, ovary/cyst removal and then finally a hysterectomy. During everyone, she has been there for me totally. Including holding my hand as I was put to sleep for the procedures. I have since moved to PA and I still go to Dr. Collerius. I cannot recommend her more.